Saturday 13 October 2012

MoFo Day 12: a day off from cooking

Today I was working a long 11 hour day and I couldn't face cooking when I got home. So I bought a stuffed courgette ready meal from Marks and Spencer and put it on the oven to bake while I went to the gym to chill out. These courgettes are stuffed with borlotti beans, ciabatta bread crumbs and bulgar wheat with peppers and a red wine tomato sauce. They list both sunflower and extra virgin olive oil in the ingredients so not really the best choice for Eat To Live. I served mine with a plate full of steamed veggies. A tomato and mushroom sauce would have been nice with it or even a sauce made from the Tomato Chickpea Soup from Vegan on the Cheap by Robin Robertson. I would buy these again - they're not wildly exciting but they make an easy dinner when you're too tired to cook.

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment